Pages

Thursday 18 July 2013

Hack Your Payza Account and Increase money with Payza Money adder

 PAYZA MONEY ADDER

I am Giving 3 Software that can hack Payza account......

You can download Payza money adder form here You can add money to your Payza account and buy anything with it....


This Payza adder is made in the same time with PayPal Hack. The design is the same, but the encryption is changed and targeted to Payza Database System.
The instructions are very easy to follow, just select how much money you want to add, write your Payza Address , activate proxy and press Start Hack button.
We recommend you to don’t hack more than 500$ a day because your account might get deleted.

Dont forget to follow me..............

I am Giving 3 Software that can hack Payza account

Please see this : After download open rar file and there will be the password, You can past the password and the name as comment otherwise the software will not activated or udid"t get money
(eg:-*Password*-Name of the file & your email ID)

Click below links to download file............



OR


OR




Dont Abuse this software

11 comments:

  1. Hello Sir.
    I live in Cambodia.
    I have interesting to download Paypal/Payza Hack but I cannot find how I can get it. Every time I download, the surveys don't support my country.
    I TRULY CONFESS THAT I CANNOT DO THE SURVEY AND I REALLY WANT TO COMPLETE THOSE SURVEY EVEN THERE ARE 10 SURVEYS BUT THEY ALL NOR POSSIBLE FOR ME TO DO
    I ask you and suggest you please attach the file with the Key to my email. I don't sell your software nor I give to every people. I also tell you that I will limit my withdrawal as you say and I don't use your software without your permission.
    Please don't take money from me because now I am a student and I don't have any job yet. I am searching a new job right now.

    My email: heng_vongvimean@yahoo.com
    Best regard,

    Vimean

    ReplyDelete
  2. survey its waste it do more then 100 time but not use

    ReplyDelete
  3. survey its waste it do more then 100 time but not use

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear admin is this app still working

    ReplyDelete
  5. Download paypal money adder crack<<< paypal money adder crack - Paypal money adder 2012 no download aspire zg5 recovery disk freeIce ...
    So Download Paypal Hacking tools

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. never ever use or buy any money adder because the adders are fake to add real money you have to do hacking process with coding.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Złodzieje zajebane szmaty fuck off

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wy siuę kurwa nadajecie złodzieje jebane

    ReplyDelete